Monday, April 29, 2013

Miley Cyrus Tells Elle UK "It Seems Right to Be Wearing This Ring"

Miley Cyrus dominates the cover of Elle UK's June issue, which will be available on newsstands May 1. In the 10-page spread, the singer dons several edgy pieces from Saint Laurent, Fendi, Emilio Pucci, and Simone Rocha, all of which suit her blond Mohawk and displayed tattoos. Miley has been hitting the studio hard amid rumors of relationship issues with fiancé Liam Hemsworth, despite flaunting her ring last week. Inside the issue, Miley opens up about the natural progression of her engagement, the decline of her social media presence, and her transition from childhood stardom. Here's more from Miley in Elle UK:

  • On her time as a child star: "I was just a baby! I had no teeth, no boobs. I was a little girl. It’s crazy that a decision you make when you’re a kid can affect your whole life - that someone would trust a child with her own future. It was just lucky that I was able to love it and turn it around."
  • On her engagement to Liam: "We have a house together and dogs. It just seems right to be wearing this ring and to be committed. But we keep our relationship low-key and don’t talk about it anymore."
  • On why she stopped oversharing on social media: "We were too nice to the world and gave them too much insight - into my life and my puppies and my house - and I just don’t feel they get that privilege anymore. Like on my Twitter, I’m much more . . . not conservative, but you don’t see a picture of my dogs. You don’t get that personal stuff anymore."
View Slideshow ›

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/popsugar/~3/PFxyumiiyos/Miley-Cyrus-Elle-UK-June-Issue-29909308

Brigitta Bulgari Brigitte Lahaie British Indian Ocean Territory British Virgin Islands Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment