Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ben Flajnik on Lindzi Cox: So In Love!!


Despite Nicki's and Kacie B.'s best efforts on last night's episode, Courtney Robertson won a spot on The Bachelor season finale alongside Lindzi Cox.

Who will he propose to March 12, Lindzi or Courtney? Does the former have any chance against the Black Widow, or is she destined for heartbreak?

The Bachelor spoilers page on THG has all the latest on that subject, but judging by comments Ben himself made in his weekly blog, it's a toss-up.

The rose-giver told People the following:

Lindzi Cox and Ben Flajnik

On Lindzi: "She is always up for anything, and that is a really attractive quality. Speaking of attractive, sometimes I'm awestruck when looking at Lindzi."

"I find her to be so beautiful, even when I put her in a helmet and harness and dangle her from a rope. Lindzi also started to open up to me even more."

"I know it's hard for her and she likes to go for the joke before the serious moment, but I also want to be married to someone who I can have those serious discussions with and a woman who will tell me how she really feels."

"The last few weeks, Lindzi has been doing that."

"For the first time, I truly feel I am in love with this woman and was looking forward to dinner and seeing if she was feeling the same way."

"Again, Lindzi surprised me with her openness and honesty, and I began to feel more for her in that moment than I ever had before."

On Courtney: "I love her silliness and quirkiness, but I want to see an emotional side too, and this came just in time. I was excited to see how our relationship develop even more."

"I light up every time I am around Courtney."

"We had a lot of natural, easy-going fun, and I realized how many things we have in common when it comes to things like traveling, food and music."

"But I still couldn't stop thinking about the other women's warnings. I felt like she deflected any of the blame, and it was starting to really bother me that she didn't see her role in any of the drama amongst the women."

"The dinner conversation we had was exactly what I needed to hear. I was really relieved to hear Courtney admit that she could have tried harder."

"I know they were sometimes mean to her, too, but I needed to hear her say she could have done things differently and gotten much better results."

"I have tried this entire journey to be patient and more forgiving. Courtney was worth the patience and I was happy to feel like she turned a big corner."

Well? Who should Ben choose, Lindzi or Courtney?

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/02/ben-flajnik-on-lindzi-cox-so-in-love/

Jesse Jane Jessica Alba Jessica Biel Briana Banks Brianna Love

No comments:

Post a Comment