Friday, May 25, 2012

Miranda Cosgrove: From 'iCarly' Starlet To USC Student

MTV News rounds up famous folks who put aside their careers to go to college and what they had to say about it.
By Jocelyn Vena


Miranda Cosgrove
Photo: MTV News

Miranda Cosgrove plans to attend college this fall after she wraps up shooting the final season of her hit Nickelodeon show "iCarly." Cosgrove felt that at 19, it's the right time to take on some new experiences and live life as a headlines back in 2009. She eventually left when she realized that her life as a celebrity was very different than that of the other students there. "I was in denial," Watson told Britain's in 2011 shortly after deciding to leave. "I wanted to pretend I wasn't as famous as I was. I was trying to seek out normality, but I kind of have to accept who I am, the position I'm in and what happened."

What do you think of famous actors who go to college after establishing their careers? Tell us in the comments.

Related Artists

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1685861/miranda-cosgrove-icarly-college-usc.jhtml

Jessica Simpson Jessica Sweet Jesús Franco jewel Jewel De\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'Nyle

No comments:

Post a Comment