Friday, January 27, 2012

Behind the Scenes with Adam Lambert...


Adam Lambert is in full-on album promotional mode.

A few days after releasing the cover art for "Trespassing," the former American Idol favorite is taking fans behind the scenes of his upcoming music video for the first single off that CD, "Better Than I Know Myself."

"Sometimes you screw up or you say something to hurt your partner’s feelings, or you haven’t been supportive," Adam says below. "This song basically owns that, says, ‘Look, I’m sorry. Sometimes I’m not perfect but without you I don’t know what I would do with myself. I need you because you are the only person that knows me better than I know myself."


Adam Lambert Video Teaser: Behind the Scenes of "Better Than I Know Myself"

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/01/behind-the-scenes-with-adam-lambert/

Milcho Manchevski Miles Davis Miley Cyrus Miley Cyrus Miley Ray Cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment