Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Couple That Games Together, Stays Together

gaming1_wide.jpg
Who knew Christina Hendricks was a gamer? Of all the beautiful and relaxing spas, lounges and shopping boutiques available at the Sundance Film Festival this year, Christina was hanging out with her hubby, Geoffrey Arend, at the Nintendo 3DS Experience Lounge - playing with the new system!

Geoffrey’s new film, Save the Date, premiered at Sundance and Christina was seen by his side, supporting him throughout the festival. Geoffrey plays an indie rocker in his new film and said he’s had plenty of practice for the role after preparing for a friend’s musical cover party a few years ago. "I did Hedwig and the Angry Inch in full getup," Geoffrey said. "My wife would come home and I’d be walking around in white platform boots, just practicing, because I knew if I tried to rock out, I’d just break my ankles because I’d never walked in platform boots before. So she’d come home and I’m dressed regularly for two thirds of my body and then I've got on these white platform boots, and she’s like, 'I gotta go to bed.' ”

The platforms apparently aren’t deterring Hendricks anymore, as the couple was seen getting canoodling all over Sundance, stopping in at the Stella Artois Lounge at The Lift, Chefdance and the CAA Party throughout the week. But Christina and Geoffrey looked very at home gaming together on their own separate Nintendo devices. Isn’t a little friendly competition good for a relationship? Other stars who decided to let out their inner gaming nerd at the lounge? Michael Cera, Malin Akerman and Ty Burrell were all spotted getting their Nintendo on.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/DXqWasXvVOg/the_couple_that_games_together.php

Miley Cyrus Miley Cyrus Miley Ray Cyrus celebs kristen stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment