Saturday, March 24, 2012

Brad Pitt Touches Down While Angelina Talks About Her Sexy Oscar Dress

Brad Pitt was met by a swarm of photographers and fans last night when he touched down at LAX. The actors on a break from film at the moment which has given him a chance to catch up on the progress his Make It Right Foundation is making in New Orleans. Brad talked with Ellen DeGeneres about strides that have been made in New Orleans and gave a tremendous amount of credit to the amazing group of people working to return the Lower Ninth Ward to what it once was.

Brad's coming off an exciting award season, and it seems Angelina Jolie is finally speaking out about her famous leg-baring Oscar dress. According to Angelina she had no idea the gown would create so much buzz. Angelina said, "I honestly didn't pay attention to it. You know what I mean? I don't watch those TV shows and if I go online and see something about myself, I don't click on it . . . I heard something, but I didn't pay any attention. It's as simple as being a woman picking a dress you like and having a night, and not really thinking about anything else."

View Slideshow ›

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/popsugar/~3/pPOBB5XQ39E/Brad-Pitt-LAX-Pictures-22360301

Mike Nichols Mike van Diem Mikhail Romm Miki Sawaguchi Mikio Naruse

No comments:

Post a Comment