Saturday, March 31, 2012

Rihanna Sneaks A Peek Of Drake's 'Take Care' Video

'I can't wait to see what all my fans think,' RiRi tells Capital FM of upcoming clip.
By Jocelyn Vena


Rihanna
Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/ Getty Images

While fans are salivating for the chance to see what Rihanna and Drake will be up to in their highly anticipated "Take Care" video, the singer opened up a bit about the clip.

In an interview with Capital FM, the always-feisty Rihanna teased that she recently saw the finished video and it lived up to her expectations.

"I can't wait to see what all my fans think. I saw it a couple of days ago. I love it," she said. "It's beautiful. It's different from anything Drake has ever done."

Ri was spotted heading to one of Drake's shows earlier this week in London when he performed at the O2 arena. Post-show, the twosome were spotted at London hotspot Low. Perhaps she saw the video during their hangout session?

Rihanna and Drake previously appeared together in her video for "What's My Name?" In the clip, the real-life pals played a lovey-dovey couple, and fans have been waiting to see what these two had in store for the "Take Care" video since February, when word of the shoot went public.

Director Yoann Lemoine called the three-day shoot "very minimal" and "mellow," adding, "They seemed to be super close, and that's what I wanted for the video. They fit together pretty well, so it was just easy.

"There's a lot of space in the video, and I wanted the visuals to pay tribute to that," he continued. "It pays tribute to nature. When I listened to the track, I was seeing a landscape ... involving animals and massive landscapes. I won't say too much, but it's very surprising that there are very few elements in it. It's very simple but there's this big sense of emptiness in it. It's not narrative at all, and it involves animals."

What are you expecting from the "Take Care" video? Share your ideas in the comments!

Related Artists

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1682139/rihanna-drake-take-care-music-video.jhtml

Mike Judge Mike Leigh Jerusha Hess Jerzy Kawalerowicz Jerzy Skolimowski

No comments:

Post a Comment