Monday, March 26, 2012

Fergie And Josh Duhamel Don't Want Kids 'This Second'

'But we want to have a family, so that is in the cards,' singer tells MTV News.
By Christina Garibaldi


Fergie
Photo: MTV News

Now that Fergie has some extra time on her hands since the Black Eyed Peas announced they were on an indefinite hiatus, the singer is now focusing on the important things.

No, not working on a solo album or judging "The X Factor"; she's concentrating on spending time with her husband of three years, Josh Duhamel.

The "Glamorous" singer married the "Transformers" star back in 2009 after five years of dating, which, by Hollywood standards, is an impressively lengthy marriage. So what's their secret? Well, according to Fergie it's quite simple.

"We like each other, we like hanging out together, we have fun," Fergie told MTV News last week. "We have fun in the kitchen cooking and singing silly songs, not to give too much away, not going any further than that, but we have a good time together, and it's nice to get to have that quality time. We enjoy it."

Now that Fergie and Duhamel will be spending much more time together, many are wondering if they plan on starting a family. "It's not happening yet, I can tell you that definitely," Fergie said. "But we want to have a family, so that is in the cards, but it's just not this second."

In the meantime, Fergie is spending her downtime concentrating on her shoe line and fragrances and visiting her husband on set. "I got to go to his set for his movie that he's been filming, where he has the mohawk, 'Scenic Route,' " Fergie said. "So I'm very thankful for that film, for giving him a mohawk, because I'm quite enjoying it right now."

Fergie is no stranger to starring in movies of her own. The singer appeared in "Nine" and "Poseidon" and isn't ruling out the possibility of one day getting back on the big screen.

"I would love to," Fergie said of wanting to do another film. "It's going to be when I have the time and the energy and really have that commitment to something, but right now, I'm just enjoying the break. I'm open, I'm open for future things, I'm just planting my feet down. Eight years of being on the road, and now I've been off the road, what, five months? And I'm still traveling back and forth, New York, different places. I'm enjoying this time of just being home for that long of a period. But yeah, film definitely in the future, but like I said, no plans right now."

Do you think Fergie should do another movie? Let us know in the comments!

Related Artists

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1681776/fergie-josh-duhamel-kids-children.jhtml

Jesse Jane Jessica Alba Jessica Biel Briana Banks Brianna Love

No comments:

Post a Comment