Thursday, July 26, 2012

Confirmed: Kristen Stewart Issues A Statement Apologizing For Cheating On Robert Pattinson [UPDATE]

Earlier today the world was ROCKED by a report that Twilight star Kristen Stewart cheated on her boyfriend Robert Pattinson with an older married man. Just moments ago, K. Stew CONFIRMED that she cheated on Rob with the very married 41 year old director Rupert Sanders (who she worked with on Snow White and the Huntsman). As you may recall, photos of Kristen canoodling with Sanders came to light in the pages of US Weekly magazine and now we know the truth from Kristen herself. Dang. Click below to read the full text of K. Stew‘s mea culpa statement. UPDATE: Rupert Sanders has also issued an official statement/apology which you can also read in full below.

“I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.”

And there you have it … she got busted and now she’s fessing up. Honestly, while it sucks for Robert Pattinson that his lady cheated on him, I feel worse for Sanders‘s wife and children. Whatever was going on with Kristen and Rob, they were merely dating … Sanders was the one who violated his marriage vows in this scenario. Tho, it should be noted that Kristen never named names so we have to assume that the “momentary indiscretion” she is referring to occurred with Rupert Sanders. HMMM. In any event, I suppose it’s commendable that Kristen confessed her behavior but … yeah, she did a shady thing by creepin’ with that married man. Tho, let’s be clear, the fault lies squarely on Sanders‘s shoulders for the violation of his marriage. HMMM. I honestly didn’t buy these cheating claims so, yeah, I’m kind of surprised. How about you?

UPDATE: Following Kristen‘s lead, Rupert Sanders has also issued a mea culpa statement of his own:

“I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together.”

Pray hard, dude. This is such a mess … OY!

[Source, Source]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/pinkisthenewblog/~3/QelfYBvJHp4/

Jesús Franco jewel Jewel De\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'Nyle Mike Myers Mike Newell

No comments:

Post a Comment