Monday, July 30, 2012

Watch: The Newest Episode Of ‘The Misadventures Of Awkward Black Girl’ Is Here!


So we all had a moment a while back when I revealed that I am a ginormous fan of Issa Rae‘s web series The Misadventures Of Awkward Black Girl… as if I have choice in the matter. I mean, the show is everything hilarious and cultural and political and hilarious. All of the good stuff is here in this, my favorite show that doesn’t come on TV and isn’t Scandal. And now that the second episode of Season Two is up, I thought it’d be fun if we watched together! Awwww :) Anyway, it was the only thing I could think of that might be as fun as that Aaliyah/Gotye mash-up. So turn that song off for a minute, and watch this episode with me!!! Lol, and by ‘watch this episode with me’  I mean you watch it now, and I’ll watch it in a little while and join ya’ll in the comments. If you missed the earlier episodes go back and watch them here! Because as of right now, it’s Team White Jay all day which means things are about to get, well… awkward. Hells yeah! Enjoy :)

Source

Source: http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2012-07-29/watch-the-newest-episode-of-the-misadventures-of-awkward-black-girl-is-here

Miguel Arteta Miguel Littin Mihai Timofti Miho Maeshima Mika Kaurismäki

No comments:

Post a Comment